Test Engineer – Kvistgaard
Are you passionate about product testing and contributing to product improvements and do you want to be part of a green tech adventure? Do you have courage and personal drive combined with a practical and functional approach to making things simple? If yes, then you could become our new Test Engineer.
You will be part of our Materials team in our Technology department with location at our site in Kvistgaard, north of Copenhagen. We work on the development of HT-PEMFCs based on phosphoric acid doped polybenzimidazole membranes, and we have both R&D and production activities. The research and development activities take place in close collaboration with local and international companies and universities, e.g., DTU Energy, AAU, and KIST (Korea).
Your main tasks:
- Maintenance, calibration, minor repairs, troubleshooting of the units
- Maintenance and upgrade of test setups
- Mount, startup, and monitor testing of single cells
- Exchange best-practice and experience on cell testing with colleagues from Blue World Technologies headquarters in Aalborg
- You are either an electrical, mechanical, or marine engineer with experience in performing root cause, failure analysis, and facilitating product improvements.
- You are a team player who is easygoing and self-driven. You are into the details without losing the overview.
- You enjoy challenges and are driven by creating results. You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- Your team members have different national and cultural backgrounds which you should enjoy.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018 and we are currently in the process of setting up new production facilities at the Port of Aalborg. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive, flat, and non-hierarchical organisation where the best argument wins.
For more details about the position contact Chief Scientific Officer, Hans Aage Hjuler on mobile +45 41 35 52 68.
Apply for the position as Test Engineer by sending your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com – subject: “Test Engineer – Kvistgaard” no later than 2 January 202.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.