Technical Project Manager
Are you passionate about product development within sustainable technology? Are you a successful leading specialist in complex projects?
If yes, then you could be our new Technical Project Manager in our Technology and Product Development unit!
You will be a part of our Technology and Product Development team reporting to the Chief Technology Officer where you, as Technical Project Manager will work in cross-functional teams to ensure all technical deliverables of our product development projects.
Your main tasks will be:
- Understand and manage product requirements.
- Ensure creation and execution of product development project plans, timelines, and budget until final product release.
- Ensure the right competences in each project and provide indirect people management.
- Contribute, in close cooperation with Product Directors, to the optimisation of execution of projects.
- Ensure that we follow our processes with mandatory documentation.
- Play a key role in improving our processes, checklists, and templates.
You have solid experience with product development projects with a good understanding of business plans, PLC models, and market dynamics.
Having knowledge about fuel cells and power-generating systems is a clear advantage but not a requirement.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You have a technical background as a Technician, Engineer, or similar.
- You are accountable for your work, ambitious, and result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for industries around the world within the maritime sector, heavy-duty transportation, and stationary power generation. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and reduced emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we in late 2022 entered series-production of our fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our materials science activities are carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our Technology and Product Development team currently counts more than seven different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Technical Project Manager” no later than 17 September 2023.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Technology Officer, Dennis Naldal Jensen on mobile: +45 31 42 06 67