Team Leader Materials – Kvistgaard
Are you passionate about green technology and fascinated by fuel cells? Do you have experience in leading an R&D team in complex development projects?
If yes, then you could be our new Team Leader for our Materials group!
You will play an important role in our ongoing efforts on the development and production of novel materials for HT-PEM fuel cells. Your primary job tasks will be:
- Materials preparation and characterisation.
- Concept development for large-scale manufacturing.
- Durability testing of fuel cells.
- Catalyst technology and characterisation.
- Development of new concepts.
- You have an MSc or PhD degree in materials science, chemistry, physics, or similar.
- You have experience in general and/or within project management.
- You have experience with two or more of the following techniques:
- Testing of fuel cells
- High/medium temperature chemistry
- Materials chemistry
- You have the ability to work independently, plan and carry out complex tasks, and be a part of a dynamic company.
- You have good communication skills in English, both written and spoken; further languages are an advantage.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Team Leader Materials” no later than 14 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Scientific Officer Hans Aage Hjuler on mobile: +45 41 35 52 68.