Team Leader Production – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and the production of fuel cells? Do you enjoy working with production and quality?
If yes, then you could be our new Team Leader Production!
As part of our Production team, your primary tasks will be:
- Production planning in coordination with the Head of Production and Quality Control.
- Handling orders in the ERP system.
- Mixing of ink slurry.
- Improve procedure and equipment for mixing.
- Production of membrane and electrodes working with slot-die coating of slurries on a roll-to-roll machine.
- Production of phosphoric acid doped proton exchange membrane.
- Material handling and correct storage of chemical products.
- Responsible for implementing quality control of the produced materials.
- It is preferred if you have experience in chemical or graphical production.
- You have experience as a team leader or possess good coordination and planning skills.
- You have experience with roll-to-roll production and quality control.
- Having experience with ink or slurry mixing, slot-die coating, or bulk chemistry in production is a plus.
- You have knowledge about ink formulation, viscosity, particle dispersion, and compounds etc.
- You have experience with ERP and/or generally have strong IT skills
- You are analytic and structured.
- You are a good communicator.
- As a person, you are empathic and a good team player.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Team Leader Production Aalborg” no later than 19 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Production and Quality Control, Carina Terkelsen on mobile: +45 24 82 21 79.