Would you like to set your footprint on the green agenda? Are you passionate about sustainability and good at creating strong and clear communication about it internally as well as externally?
If yes, then you could be our new Sustainability Manager!
We are to develop a CSR/ESG strategy, where you will play a key role in the strategy creation and implementation.
The key role is strategically oriented with a balance between working with frameworks, advising, analysing, and being hands-on with data collection, documentation, and reporting and communication within the area.
You will report directly to the CFO and work closely together with the Management Team in prioritising and making a difference for our climate and environment.
Your primary job tasks will be to:
- Development of a new CSR/ESG Strategy, action plan, and implementation of the strategy.
- Make the ESG report in Blue World, including ESG mapping and improvements.
- Create reporting tools and processes, e.g., to include in reporting to Executive Management, Board of Directors, managers, employees, and external stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment with:
- EU taxonomy,
- OECD Guidance for Multinational Enterprises,
- UN guiding principles on business and human rights,
- ILO declarations on fundamental principles and rights at work
It is expected that you will be very self-driven for the tasks within the role of Sustainability Manager, and we expect you to be able to lead the tasks described above.
- You have +5 years of experience in a similar position in the private sector, preferably from a global company.
- You have a good business understanding.
- You are able to communicate with all levels of the organisation, oriented on finding solutions, and constantly seeking best practices between theory and practice.
- You are analytical, structured, self-driven, and take responsibility for your tasks.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Sustainability Manager” no later than 3 July 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Financial Officer, Christian Peter Schou Jakobsen on mobile: +45 24 28 98 56