Software Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about coding? Do you want to take part in a mission to make the world greener? Do you enjoy working in multi-cultural and global teams?
If yes, then you could be our new embedded Software Engineer!
You will join our Power Gen team that is responsible for our stationary power generator driven by methanol fuel cells. You will work in close collaboration with offshore and onshore teams to ensure that product functionality follows the product requirements. You will execute smooth control of the power generators through reliable and portable code.
- You have an academic degree at master or bachelor level in control engineering, software engineering, or mechatronics.
- You have three to five years of experience in C++ and Linux (Yocto).
- You have worked with implementing MISRA guidelines in coding.
- You have a good understanding of various control techniques like PI.
- Having worked with model-based development tools e.g. MATLAB / Simulink / LabVIEW etc. is desirable but not a requirement.
- You are analytical and conceptual thinking.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Software Engineer” no later than 13 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Power Gen, Prabhakar Tunuguntla on mobile: +45 31 14 77 99.