Sales Director Stationary
Is green technology high on your agenda? Are you passionate about selling technical solution processes? Do you get energy from creating results?
If yes, then you could be our new Sales Director for Stationary Solutions.
You will be a part of our Commercial team reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing where you, as Sales Director, will be in close cooperation with our customers and internally have a close cross-functional cooperation.
Your main tasks will be:
- Sales of methanol fuel cell products to the stationary market.
- Focus on global market development for stationary solutions.
- Support marketing with insights and data.
- Be the driver of global events/exhibitions in the target markets.
- Continuously optimise and drive the sales process.
- Manage relevant pipeline and planning, ensure updates of CRM, as well as reporting.
- Prepare sales pitches and materials for customer meetings in cooperation with marketing.
You must expect some travel activity as part of the job.
- You have a commercial education and a good technical understanding.
- You have 3-5 years of experience from a similar position.
- As a person, you are result-oriented and goal-motivated.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work.
- You have a flair for details while not losing overview.
- You are easy-going around people and a strong negotiator.
- You are socially flexible.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for industries around the world within the maritime sector, heavy-duty transportation, and stationary power generation. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and reduced emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we in late 2022 entered series production of our fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our material science activities are carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our Technology and Product Development team currently counts more than seven different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Sales Director Stationary” no later than 1 October 2023.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer, Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88.