Sales Account Project Manager – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and do you have knowledge about the market for fuel cells? Do you have recorded experience within technical sales and customer relation management?
If yes, then you could be our new Sales Account Project Manager!
You will be part of our Commercial team reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, where you, as Sales Account Project Manager, will develop and maintain contacts and relationships with key customers and partners. You will lead projects from start to finish, providing successful offerings to end customers through close partnerships. You will develop technical proposals for customers and partners and advise and support customers on the implementation of Blue World Technologies’ fuel cells.
- You have a commercial education with a strong technical flair, and experience in handling long term customer and partner relationships within a technical product portfolio.
- You are experienced in project management of larger and complex technical projects.
- It is an advantage if you have experience within the marine segment.
- As a person, you are a dedicated team player with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You are self-driven, energetic, and result-oriented.
- You are analytical and structured and are accountable for your work.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Sales Account Project Manager” no later than 17 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Mads Friis Jensen, Chief Commercial Officer, on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88