Sales Account Manager
Are you passionate about green technology? Are you seeking a work-life within sales of a technical product to large corporations for implementation into solutions?
If yes, then you could be our new Sales Account Manager!
You will be a part of our Commercial team reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, where you, as Sales Account Manager, will be in the lead of the transition from combustion to electric drivetrains for heavy-duty and intense use mobility segments.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Support customers and partners with the integration of fuel cell stacks.
- Advice customers on system configuration and design.
- Manage larger customer collaboration projects.
- Drive customer success and support process development.
- Prepare integration solution proposals for customers.
- Perform technical training of customers.
- Contract negotiations with partners and customers.
You have a technical education combined with a commercial flair and experience from B2B sales in technically oriented business and you are used to negotiating and ensuring contracts according to company standards.
It would be beneficial if you have industry knowledge from e-mobility, stationary power generation, or marine power.
As a person, you:
- can manage the many threads and cover all bases towards the customers and internally.
- have an outgoing personality and can find solutions and compromises in all directions while also maintaining order in the systems/processes.
- are an excellent communicator – both verbally and in creating presentations.
- are self-driven and possess the ability to manage clients and projects.
- are analytical, structured, and energetic.
- are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- as the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Sales Account Manager” no later than 31 March 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer, Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88.