Regional Sales Manager Marine
Are you passionate about green technology and making customer needs come to life? Do you have experience in technical solutions sales?
If yes, then you could be our new Regional Sales Manager Marine!
You will be a part of our Commercial team reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing where you, as Sales Manager, will be in close cooperation with our customers and our internal product management. Your main tasks will be:
- Sales of marine methanol fuel cell products to customers.
- Focus on global market development for marine.
- Support marketing with insights.
- Participate in global events/exhibitions in the target markets.
- Ensure alignment with documentation and supporting materials to drive the sales process.
- Manage relevant pipeline and planning as well as reporting.
- Prepare sales pitch and material for customer meetings.
- Execute RFP, RFI, and tenders.
You must expect some travel activity as part of the job.
You have a commercial education and a good technical understanding and 3-5 years of experience from a similar position.
- As a person, you are result-oriented and goal- motivated.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- You are easy-going around people and a strong negotiator.
- You are social flexible.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com– subject “Regional Sales Manager, Marine” no later than 26 September 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer, Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88