Project Engineer, Marine
Would you like to revolutionise the way we generate power onboard vessels? Are you passionate about sustainable technologies and making customer projects come to life?
If yes, then you could be our new Project Engineer for marine projects!
You will be a part of our Commercial Projects team reporting to the Head of Commercial Projects where you will be a technical advisor for customers performing technical support to customers’ preparation for the integration of Blue World’s products and solutions.
Tasks will include:
- Test and development of marine power generating systems.
- Actively participate in optimisation and adaption of solutions for marine installations.
- Coordinating and preparing for installations and deployments of fuel cell solutions.
- Support for project activities related to installation and test on vessels.
You are currently in the marine industry with a suitable background for the job tasks. Having knowledge about marine power systems is a clear advantage.
- You are a Marine Engineer, Technician or similar.
- You have relevant experience from the segment, either in design or practical applications.
- As a person, you can work both independently and in teams.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Project Engineer, Marine” no later than 31 July 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer, Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88.