Production Technology Engineer – Aalborg
Are you eager to use your experience from industrial production within materials, electronics, medical, or similar technical industry in a start-up company? And do you have experience with stamping or roll-to-roll automation?
If yes, then you could be our new Production Technology Engineer!
You will be part of our Production Technology Team where we develop technology, equipment, and processes to produce everything that is needed to make methanol fuel cell stacks. Your primary tasks will be:
- Responsible for advanced equipment installation and commissioning in our new factory.
- MEA (Membrane-Electrode-Assembly) manufacturing equipment.
- Equipment for assembling and testing of fuel cell stacks.
- Have an education as a Marine Engineer, Tool Maker, or Industrial Electrician with a flair for automation or similar with 0-5 years of experience from the industry.
- Like practical work, and you are open to learning new skills.
- Prefer to get things done today rather than wait until tomorrow.
- Are a team player.
- Are clear in your communication.
- Are self-driven, and eager to learn.
- Are into details without losing the overview.
- Enjoy challenges and are driven by creating results.
- Have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- Must control the English language both verbally and in writing as the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emission
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Production Technology Engineer” no later than 14 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Production Technology, Jakob Bork on mobile: +45 61 30 18 89.