Product Cost Manager – Aalborg
Are you analytical, structured, and goal-driven with the ability to challenge and negotiate deals with your colleagues to achieve the defined targets?
If yes, then you could be our new Product Cost Manager!
You will be a part of our Procurement team reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer. You will be responsible for making sure that the relevant products, during development and production, meet the cost targets and to make sure that the right supplier base has been identified to support the success of the product.
Your main tasks:
- Challenge and negotiate with internal stakeholders and colleagues in order to meet the product cost targets.
- Identify alternative sources of supply.
- Maintain a Cost-Work-Book with a complete list of components, cost, and qualified suppliers.
- You have an education within economics with a technical interest or an engineering degree with a flair for economics (at BSc or MSc level).
- You are used to working with numbers and details and have a good economical insight and understanding.
- On the technical side, you either have the knowledge or you are good at obtaining new knowledge and utilising such knowledge to either make the right decision or argue in a persuasive manner.
- You have experience from a similar position.
- You can work both independently and in teams.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must master the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Product Cost Manager” no later than 25 May 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Procurement Officer, Torben Madsen on mobile: +45 42 48 53 11.