Process Operator – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and operating roll to roll machinery? Do you have experience with winding and slitting foils?
If yes, then you could be our new Process Operator!
As part of our Production team, your primary tasks will be:
- Responsibility for the roll-to-roll slot-die coating machine.
- Responsibility for the wash and dope machine for washing and phosphoric acid doping of membrane.
- Operation of the roll-to-roll machines for the production of materials.
- Collaboration with lab technicians and chemical engineers about the production of membrane and electrodes for fuel cells.
- You have an education as a process operator or from the graphical industry.
- You have experience working with roll-to-roll machines.
- You have experience with winding and slitting foils.
- You have knowledge of roll-to-roll machines and general maintenance.
- You are structured.
- You possess a good view of details without losing the overview.
- You take action and are result-oriented.
- You are a team player.
- You are easy to cooperate with.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Process Operator” no later than 19 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Production and Quality Control, Carina Terkelsen on mobile: +45 24 82 21 79.