PR and Communication Assistant, Aalborg
Do you want to use your communication skills working with green technology? Do you want to be part of an international team communicating to stakeholders around the world? And do you have a good technical understanding and experience working with B2B communication and PR?
If yes, then you could be our new PR and Communication Assistant!
You will, together with our Head of PR and Communication, form our internal PR and Communication team and you will be deeply involved in all the different activities in the department.
Examples of tasks could be:
- Content creation for internal and external communication across different media – primarily in English
- Translations and proof-reading – Danish/English
- Press release writing
- Media monitoring and update on press contacts
- Social media communication
- Website maintenance and development (WordPress)
- Employer branding and onboarding
- Ad hoc PR and communication tasks
- You have an education within international business communication or similar.
- You have a minimum of two to three years of experience working with business-to-business communication and PR.
- You have a good technical understanding and preferable experience with communicating complex technical topics.
- You will be our go-to grammar expert, so you should master the English language at a high level.
- It is a plus if you have experience with recording and editing videos and/or photos.
- You possess good IT skills and perhaps you have a basic knowledge of Adobe CC.
- You are detail-orientated without losing the overview.
- You can work both independently and in teams.
- You are structured, efficient, self-driven and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You strive in a busy environment managing several tasks at the same time.
- You can easily cooperate at all levels in an organisation.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “PR and Communication Assistant” no later than 20 March 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Anne Kvist, Head of PR and Communication on mobile: +45 31 60 16 71.