Plate Production Manager – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and making things happen? Do you have experience in leading a minor production unit? Can you handle and optimise machinery and also possess the skills to motivate employees?
If yes, then you could be our new Plate Production Manager!
You will be a part of our Production Management team reporting to the Chief Operation Officer.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage the production of separator plates.
- Be the central point for the driveway of a new production concept.
- Identify bottlenecks and have an eye out for quality challenges.
- Be closely linked to our Production Technology department concerning the further development of production, processes, and machines.
- You have a technical education at diploma or BSc level and have received continuing training in management.
- You have experience in managing a production.
- Preferable you have experience in the production of mechanical parts.
- As a person, you can work both independently and in teams.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Plate Production Manager” no later than 13 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Technology Officer, Mads Bang on mobile: +45 26 17 40 33.