Modelling and Control Engineer
Are you passionate about dynamic modelling and control of complex systems? Do you want to take part in a mission to make the world greener?
If yes, then you could be our new Modelling and Control Engineer!
You will join our Product Development department working with platform and tests in developing our state-of-the-art dynamic models and model-based control platform for methanol-powered fuel cell systems.
You will work in close collaboration with colleagues to implement the developed control in different applications.
You have an education at master’s level or higher in control engineering or similar, or it is also possible that you gained the required skills through experience.
- You have experience with dynamic modelling in MATLAB Simulink.
- You have some experience with embedded programming in C or similar.
- You are comfortable working in the lab and designing and performing experiments.
- Experience with automatic code generation from MATLAB Simulink is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You are into the details without losing the overview.
- You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- You are a team player that enjoys taking responsibility and delivering results.
- You thrive working in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams having team members with different nationalities and cultural backgrounds.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Modelling and Control Engineer” no later than 10 July 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Senior Control and Automation Engineer, Kristian Kjær Justesen on mobile: +45 29 63 56 60.