Master Data Specialist – Aalborg
Are you an experienced Master Data Specialist with a structural mindset and the ability to visualise and organise something complex in a simple manner?
If yes, then you could be our new Master Data Specialist!
You will be a part of our Procurement team reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer. You will be responsible for identifying, organising, and systemising key data elements to support the operations in Blue World Technologies.
- Identify current and future Master Data needs.
- Structure and organise data elements.
- Document documentation flow.
- Increase awareness of available Master Data and the use of such through efficient communication.
- Implement and manage version control of processes and documents.
- Help optimise and increase the level of documentation and process orientation in a relatively new company.
- Create a vision and strategy for Master Data Management in Blue World Technologies.
- You have a master or bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Having basic technical knowledge within mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronics, or similar is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You have experience within documentation or Master Data Management.
- You have experience from a similar role leading the creation and implementation of Master Data systems and processes.
- You are a strong facilitator and communicator.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Master Data Specialist” no later than 20 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Procurement Officer, Torben Madsen on mobile: +45 42 48 53 11.