Are you passionate about green technology? Can you manage to be the tip of the spear in marketing products and concepts that will push the decarbonisation of key markets?
If yes, then you could be our new Marketing Manager!
You will be a part of our Commercial team reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, and your main task will be to:
- Manage the marketing efforts of Blue World together in collaboration with our Sales and Business Development teams.
- Run campaigns and develop materials and content together with the team and external suppliers.
- Manage global events and exhibitions.
- Manage larger stakeholder collaboration projects.
- Help drive customer success and support process development.
You have a marketing education at least at bachelor level, and 5+ years of experience in marketing within B2B technical oriented business. Experience from e-mobility, stationary power generation, or marine power is an advantage.
As a person, you:
- are an excellent communicator – both verbally and in creating presentations, marketing material, and content in general.
- can work both independently and in teams managing the many threads and covering all bases towards the customers and internally.
- have an outgoing personality and can find solutions and compromises in all directions while also maintaining order.
- can develop graphical material, videos and illustrations.
- are self-driven and possess strong skills in multitasking.
- have the ability to manage many abstract efforts and evaluate opportunities in diverse markets.
- as the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Marketing Manager” no later than 8 April 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer, Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88.