Lean Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about optimising assembly processes? Do you enjoy working with product engineering while implementing design to manufacturing? Do you want to take part in a mission to make this world greener?
Then you could be our new Lean Engineer!
You will join our Power Gen team that is developing stationary fuel cell power generators fuelled by methanol. Your primary task will be transforming fuel cell generator assembly from Pilot build to series production. You will work in close collaboration with the product engineering team in creating sub-assemblies and optimising component placement to reduce the turnaround time of assembly.
- You have an academic degree at bachelor level or similar in Production- or Process- or Electrical Engineering.
- You have three to eight years of hands-on experience in assembly and testing of complex assemblies.
- You have a good understanding of the lean philosophy.
- You have experience in leading technicians and taking responsibility for assembly processes.
- Experience in working with Bill of Material and ERP systems like Microsoft Dynamics will be an advantage.
- You are into the details without losing the overview.
- You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- You can undertake up to 30 days of international travel per year.
- You are a team player that enjoys taking responsibility and delivering results.
- As your team members have different national, cultural, and professional backgrounds, you should enjoy working in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural product teams.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationery and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Lean Engineer” no later than 22 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Power Gen, Prabhakar Tunuguntla on mobile: +45 31 14 77 99.