Lab Technician – Kvistgaard
Are you passionate about green technology and familiar with organic synthesis or bulk chemistry? Do you enjoy manual assembly work?
If yes, then you could be our new Lab Technician, Kvistgaard!
As part of our Production team in Kvistgaard primarily working with component assembly and qualification, your primary tasks will be:
- Manual assembly of MEAs (Membrane Electrode Assembly) for fuel cells.
- Die-cutting of materials.
- Manual phosphoric acid doping of materials.
- Quality control of manufactured materials.
- Assist with polymer synthesis and slurry preparation.
- You have an education as a lab technician, process operator, or similar.
- You have experience with manual assembly work in production or good dexterity.
- Having experience with organic synthesis or bulk chemistry is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You possess good manual assembly skills and you enjoy this type of work.
- You have the ability to keep focus and work at high speed with complex assembly processes.
- You are quality-oriented and take responsibility for your work.
- You are a helpful team player.
- You are able to handle both repetitive work and many different processes.
- You have strong IT skills.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Lab Technician, Kvistgaard” no later than 19 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Production and Quality Control, Carina Terkelsen on mobile: +45 24 82 21 79.