IT Support – Aalborg
Are you passionate about making IT equipment and systems run smoothly in an organisation in addition to supporting and training your colleagues concerning IT-related matters?
If yes, then you could be our new IT Support!
You will be a part of the Finance department reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. As IT Support, your primary work tasks include installing, maintaining, and supporting our IT equipment across departments. You will instruct existing and new employees in relevant systems and support your colleagues when IT problems occur.
You will also participate with an important role in larger IT projects together with our external IT partner.
- You are an educated IT Supporter, Data Technician or similar and have at least three years of experience from a similar position.
- As a person, you are analytical, structured, and energetic.
- You are self-driven, as you will be the one to possess the main IT knowledge internally in the organisation.
- You are accountable for your work and strive to solve IT-related issues.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- You are service-minded and enjoy supporting and training your colleagues within the IT field.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing, and guidelines etc. must be created in English.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “IT Support” no later than 23 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Financial Officer, Christian Schou Jakobsen on mobile: +45 24 28 98 56