International Standard and Certificate Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about product safety and adherence to International Standards? Do you enjoy working with external and internal stakeholders? Do you want to take part in a mission to make the world greener?
If yes, then you could be our new International Standard and Certificate Engineer!
You will join our Power Gen team that is developing stationary power generators driven by methanol.
Your main tasks would be to:
- Liaison between internal technical teams and 3rd party certification agencies.
- Implement safety requirements in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain product documentation like user manuals.
- You have an academic degree at bachelor-level or similar in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You have experience in reviewing components, assemblies, and sub-systems through DFMEA, FMEDA, and HARA.
- Preferably you have experience in product certification, CE, UL, IEC, and generating user documentation for complex products.
- You can maintain a perfect balance between “adhering to standards” and “implications on product cost and adaptability”.
- As a person, you can work both independently and in teams.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
- You should want to travel as part of your work as around 30 days of international travel per year is expected in this position.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Product Certification and Documentation Engineer” no later than 21 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Power Gen, Prabhakar Tunuguntla on mobile: +45 31 14 77 99.