Head of Quality Management
Are you passionate about green technology and quality management? Are you experienced in setting up and implementing quality management systems?
If yes, then you could be our new Head of Quality Management!
With reference to our CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up, implementing, and continuous development of our quality system.
- Create quality and NCR reports for the executive management.
- Prepare the company for ISO certification, conduct internal audits, and ensure setup and professionalism in the performance of quality control.
You are a Quality Engineer or have another technical background with postgraduate education in quality. You have experience from an industrial company and have worked for more than five years in a quality department and have an audit certification.
- As a person, you can work both independently and in teams.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org– subject “Head of Quality Management” no later than 26 September 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Human resources, Lone Broberg on mobile: +45 21 78 15 15