Head of Human Resources – Aalborg
Are you an all-around Human Resource professional, passionate to transform business strategy into HR roadmaps? Can you handle all HR disciplines from salary policy to organisational design and development?
If yes, then you could be our new Head of Human Resources!
You will report to the CEO and be a part of the Management Team. You will have close cooperation with the Finance department regarding salary and employee administration, as well as with the PR and Communication department on internal communication, employer branding, and company workshops.
Your primary job tasks will be to:
- Design and drive the organisational development towards a performance-driven organisation based on the core values of Blue World Technologies.
- Attract and retain fit and competent talents.
- Create and implement policies, processes, and relevant templates.
- Drive change and improvement projects.
- Make workforce planning.
- Coach, and support the managers.
- Develop the union relations and manage labour law issues.
- You have an education as Cand.merc, HD(O), or similar and have at least five years of experience from a similar position.
- You have a good business understanding.
- You have experience from working with both Blue-Collar and White-Collar employees.
- You possess a strong intercultural understanding and interest.
- You are outgoing, oriented to finding solutions, creative, and constantly seeking best practices.
- You are analytical, structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You are a strong communicator with an ability to create confidence in the people you work with.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Head of Human Resource” no later than 21 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Lone Broberg on mobile: +45 21 78 15 15.