Factory Acceptance Test Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about testing and validating final products and sub-assemblies? Do you enjoy automating acceptance processes? Do you want to take part in a mission to make this world greener?
Then you could be our new Factory Acceptance Test engineer!
You will join our Power Gen team that is developing stationary fuel cell power generators driven by methanol. You will work in close collaboration with our Product Engineering and Commercial teams in creating test procedures and methods to ensure that the final product meets the performance criteria.
- You have an academic degree at bachelor level or similar in Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics.
- You have five to eight years of experience in testing and validating complex equipment.
- You have experience in using PLCs and Micro Controllers to automate test processes.
- You have a passion for documenting test results, and it is a plus if you are familiar with cloud-based data storage and data analysis.
- You are into the details without losing the overview.
- ‘You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- You can undertake up to 30 days of international travel per year.
- You are a team player that enjoys taking responsibility and delivering results.
- As your team members have different national, cultural, and professional backgrounds, you should enjoy working in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural product teams.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Factory Acceptance Test Engineer” no later than 22 February 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Power Gen, Prabhakar Tunuguntla on mobile: +45 31 14 77 99.