Experienced Project Manager
Are you passionate about green technology and making customer projects come to life? Do you have experience in leading commercial projects which request strong technical understanding?
If yes, then you could become our new Project Manager.
You will be a part of our Commercial team reporting to the Head of Commercial Projects where you, as Project Manager, will be leading projects in close cooperation with our Product Management, Technology departments, Sourcing department, and our customers. You will be a technical advisor for customers and technical support to customer’s product development and alignment as preparation for the integration of Blue World’s products and solutions.
- You have a technical education at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level and documented experience from commercial projects.
- You have project management experience with a clear focus on reaching milestones and goals effectively, on time and on a budget.
- If you have experience working with fuel cell technology or experience in the automotive industry – it is an advantage but not a requirement.
- You are a team player who is easygoing and self-driven. You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- Passion to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural product teams. Your team members have different national and cultural backgrounds which you should enjoy.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018 and we are currently in the process of setting up new production facilities at the Port of Aalborg. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive, flat, and non-hierarchical organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 August 2021.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us an application.
For further information regarding the position, please, contact Chief Commercial Officer, Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88 or email: email@example.com