Electrical Vision Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and improving quality and processes through vision technology? Do you have experience with production set-up?
If yes, then you could be our new Electrical Vision Engineer!
As part of our Production Technology team, your primary tasks will be:
- Set up quality control through inline vision on our production equipment.
- Programming hardware-near code to make them work.
- Setting up edge computing power to analyse results and give direct feedback to production line operators.
- Store data in a cloud solution and show relevant data on dashboards throughout our production floor and development offices.
- You have an education as an electrical- or data engineer or many years of experience within sensors and automation.
- You have experience or education within vision systems and collecting data from images.
- You can program in C#, Python, or other related languages.
- You can work with visualisations like Grafana, Tableau, or similar.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
- As a person, you are analytical and structured.
- You are self-driven and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work.
- You are well organised and result-oriented.
- You have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- You are a team player.
- You are a strong communicator.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Electrical Vision Engineer” no later than 14 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Production Technology, Jakob Bork on mobile: +45 61 30 18 89.