Electrical Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and data-driven engineering with a heart for production? Do you want to be part of an innovative engineering team turning prototypes into serial production?
If yes, then you could be our new Electrical Engineer!
You will be part of our Production Technology team with reference to our Head of Production Technology. Your primary job tasks:
- Set up quality control through inline sensors on our production equipment.
- Programming hardware-near code to make them work.
- Setting up edge computing power to analyse results and give direct feedback to production line operators.
- Store data in a cloud solution and show relevant data on dashboards throughout our production floor and development offices.
- Creating quality products through your work with the equipment.
The technologies you will be working with can be X-ray, ultrasound, eddy-current, or laser distance measurement.
- An education as an electrical or data engineer or many years of experience within sensors and automation.
- Experience with sensors and data collection from sensors.
- Programming in C#, Python or other related languages.
- Visualisations like Grafana, Tableau, or similar.
- Experience in implementing hardware and software solutions.
- Experience with Industry 4.0 and IIOT.
- Strong English skills, both verbally and in writing, as the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English.
- A team player.
- Analytic and solution-oriented.
- Easy in cooperation.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Electrical Engineer” no later than 14 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Production Technology, Jakob Bork on mobile: +45 61 30 18 89.