Customer Support Project Manager – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and making customer projects come to life? Do you have experience in leading commercial projects and integration of complex systems which require strong technical understanding?
If yes, then you could be our new Customer Support Project Manager!
You will be part of the development of methanol fuel cell vehicles and equipment with global OEM’s reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing. Your primary tasks will be:
- Supporting customers and partners with the integration of fuel cell stacks.
- Advice customers on system configuration and design.
- Manage larger customer collaboration projects.
- Drive customer success and support process development.
- Prepare integration solution proposals for customers.
- Perform technical training of customers.
- You have a commercial education at BSc level that enables you to cover all aspects of the described tasks.
- You possess professional English and Chinese language skills, both verbally and in writing. are a strong communicator.
- You enjoy multitasking.
- You are easy to cooperate with and you have a strong intercultural understanding.
- You search for solutions and compromises in all directions while also maintaining order in the systems/processes.
- You are a strong team player.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “Customer Support Project Manager” no later than 18 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88.