Control Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology? Do you easily connect with customers and translate their requests into technical specifications?
If yes, then you could be our new Control Engineer!
You will be a part of our Commercial team reporting to the Head of Commercial Projects where you, as Control Engineer, will ensure the control systems meet the requirements of our customers. This includes involvement in the development activities, customer support, and commissioning. You will be the communicator between customers and internal stakeholders, but you are also expected to do hands-on work on systems during development.
International travel is to be expected during commissioning of systems and vehicles.
- You are educated as a marine engineer or engineer at BSc-level within mechatronics or electronics.
- You possess a proficient understanding of electronics, power electronics, and/or application control systems.
- You have experience with programming within C-code and using Matlab.
- Experience or knowledge within application control systems, CAN bus communication technology, and vehicle communications is a requirement.
- As a person, you can work both independently and in teams.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Control Engineer” no later than 14 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88