Are you passionate about green technology? Do you have experience in handling commercial contracts? Are you eager to be a part of a fast-growing company?
If yes, then you could be our new Contract Manager!
You will be a part of our commercial team reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, where you, as Contract Manager will:
- Manage contracts in the commercial area with customers/partners.
- Support the negotiation with customers and partners.
- Cooperate with internal/external legal aid on templates, details etc.
- Review existing contracts continuously to ensure fulfilment.
- Process NDAs and other documents.
- Contract/proposal drafting beyond templates.
- Ad hoc document preparation.
- You have a legal education, technical interest and flair for technical products.
- If you have experience from an industrial company, it is an advantage but not a request.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You also have a flair for details without losing the overview.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Contract Manager” no later than 13 June 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Commercial Officer, Mads Friis Jensen on mobile: +45 29 70 74 88.