Chemical Engineer – Aalborg
Are you passionate about green technology and chemical handling in industrial production? Are you very experienced in bridging between R&D and production?
If yes, then you could be our new Chemical Engineer!
As part of our Production Technology team, your primary tasks will be:
- Setting up chemical production lab facilities in our factory.
- Development and mixing of slurries for optimal reproducibility.
- Finding the right equipment to scale up our production for mixing electrode and membrane slurry.
- Working with slot-die coating of slurries on a roll-to-roll machine.
- Phosphoric acid doping of a proton exchange membrane for the core of the fuel cell.
- Handling of acid-doped membrane in a roll-to-roll machine for cell manufacturing.
- Responsible for implementing chemical quality control equipment to process equipment.
- Material handling and correct storage of chemical products.
- Interaction with chemical specialists in Denmark and abroad.
- You have an education as a chemical engineer or similar.
- Experience in industrial production with chemicals or process control of liquids is preferred.
- You have knowledge about ink formulation, slurry mixing, viscosity, particle dispersion, acids, and material compounds.
- Experience with electrochemistry such as fuel cell, battery or supercap development/production is a plus, but not a requirement.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
- As a person, you are analytical and structured.
- You are self-driven and energetic.
- You are accountable for your work and are result-oriented.
- You have flair for details without losing the overview.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located on the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Chemical Engineer” no later than 14 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of Production Technology, Jakob Bork on mobile: +45 61 30 18 89.