Category Manager – Aalborg
Are you an experienced negotiator and business professional with a deep technical understanding within either mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronics, or similar component categories?
If yes, then you could be our new Category Manager!
You will be a part of our Sourcing team reporting to the Chief Procurement Officer. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying suppliers of relevant components aligned with our supplier strategy within the category, maintaining healthy supplier relationships and reducing cost according to set targets.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Lead a cross-functional team
- Identify and qualify suppliers
- Negotiate relevant T&C
- Mitigate risks
- Optimise cost
- Create and implement a “Best-practice” supplier/sourcing strategy
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, or similar.
- You have technical knowledge within mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronics, or similar.
- You have experience with contract management.
- You have experience from similar global sourcing positions.
- You are a strong negotiator and relation builder.
- You are analytical and structured, self-driven, and energetic.
- You are goal-driven with a strategic mindset.
- As the corporate language at Blue World Technologies is English, you must control the English language both verbally and in writing.
So who is Blue World Technologies?
Blue World Technologies is an ambitious and visionary developer and manufacturer of methanol fuel cell components and systems for the automotive and heavy-duty transportation sectors and stationary and APU applications around the world. The fuel cells act as a green alternative to combustion engines and diesel generators. Our fuel cells are based on the High-Temperature PEM technology combined with methanol-reforming. A combination that ensures a simple system design with high conversion efficiency and significant benefits including CO2 reduction, fuel cost savings, and zero harmful emissions.
We are a fast-growing company that was founded in 2018. Our headquarters is located at the Port of Aalborg, Denmark, where we are currently in the process of establishing a serial production of fuel cells. Besides the team in Aalborg, we also have a team in Kvistgaard, Denmark where part of our R&D activities is carried out. The work environment at Blue World Technologies is informal and international, and our team currently counts more than ten different nationalities.
Being part of our team
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to combustion engines to support the green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive and flat organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject “Category Manager” no later than 19 January 2022.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send us your application.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Chief Procurement Officer, Torben Madsen on mobile: +45 42 48 53 11.