Test Engineer – Aalborg, Denmark
Do you believe in green technology and are you passionate about product testing and contributing to product improvements? Do you have courage and energy combined with a practical and functional approach to making things simple?
If yes, then you could become our new Test Engineer.
Your main tasks
You will be a part of our Power Gen team where your role will be to test, collect and interpret test data to generate inputs to product improvement.
Your primary focus will be testing fuel cell systems in a combination with batteries, load, DC power supply and AC-DC rectifiers etc. You shall expect local and international travel as the job involves field tests as well.
- You are either an electrical, mechanical, or marine engineer with experience in performing root cause, failure analysis, and facilitate product improvements.
- You have a commercial understanding to transform customer needs and expectations into technical specifications.
- You are a clear communicator and able to deliver remote support.
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with fuel cell technology or experience within the automotive industry – but not a requirement.
- You are a team player who is easy going and self-driven.
- You are into the details without losing the overview.
- You enjoy challenges and are driven by creating results.
- You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- Your team members have different nationalities and cultural backgrounds which you should enjoy.
Working at Blue World Technologies
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to the combustion engine in order the support a green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive, flat and non-hierarchical organisation where the best argument wins.
Information and apply
Job location: Aalborg, Denmark
For more details about the position contact Prabhakar Tunuguntla, Head of Power Gen, on mobile +45 31 14 77 99 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the position as Test Engineer by sending your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com – subject: “Test Engineer” no later than 31 March 2021.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Read more about Blue World Technologies, our vision, mission and company values.
Read more about the career opportunities at Blue World Technologies on our career page.