Senior Control and Automation Engineer – Aalborg, Denmark
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, the courage and energy combined with a passion for developing the optimal control and automation system? Do you have a practical and functional approach to make things simple? Are you capable of creating high-quality software that is user-friendly? If yes, then you could become our new Senior Control and Automation Engineer.
Your main tasks
You will be a part of our Platform Architecture team where your role will be to design, simulate, analyse, test and document the control and automation part of our product systems. You will contribute to both software and hardware with a system approach as well as an HMI perspective.
- You are educated in Control and Automation Engineering, Energy Engineering or have a similar education with a specialisation in control and automation
- You are experienced working with MATLAB, LABVIEW and SIMULINK. Knowledge of C/C++ programming is an advantage
- You have a solid knowledge of software simulation and control algorithms. Data acquisition and database systems are a natural part of your daily work
- You have experience working with fuel cell technology and experience in the automotive industry is an advantage
- You are a team player that is easy going and self-driven. You are into the details without losing the overview. You enjoy challenges and are driven by creating results. You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking
Working at Blue World Technologies
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to the combustion engine in order the support a green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive, flat and non-hierarchical organisation where the best argument wins.
Information and apply
Job location: Aalborg, Denmark
For more details about the position contact Martin Stenild Grøn, Head of Platform Architecture, on mobile +45 20 12 96 68 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the position as Senior Control and Automation Engineer by sending your CV and motivation letter to:
email@example.com – subject: “Senior Control and Automation Engineer” no later than 21 August 2019. We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Read more about Blue World Technologies, our vision, mission and company values.
Read more about the career opportunities at Blue World Technologies on our career page.