Project Engineer – Aalborg, Denmark
Are you a dedicated and result-oriented project team member? Are you passionate about green technology? Do you have experience from testing and integration of components into fully functional systems?
If yes, then you could become our new Project Engineer.
Your main tasks
You will be a part of our Power Gen team where you as project engineer will be involved in integrating components into fuel cell systems.
You will develop semi-automatic and fully automated test methods for reliability testing of valves, air compressors etc.
You will analyse test data to predict the reliability and performance of components, sub-systems as well as complex systems.
- You are either an electrical, mechatronic, or marine engineer with a good understanding of DC power converters, digital, analogue sensors.
- You have experience in remote monitoring, cloud application and data analysis.
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with fuel cell technology or experience within the automotive industry – but not a requirement.
- You are a team player who is easy going and self-driven.
- You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- You are passionate about working in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural product teams.
- Your team members have different nationalities and cultural backgrounds which you should enjoy.
Working at Blue World Technologies
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to the combustion engine in order the support a green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive, flat and non-hierarchical organisation where the best argument wins.
Information and apply
Job location: Aalborg, Denmark
For more details about the position contact Prabhakar Tunuguntla, Head of Power Gen, on mobile +45 31 14 77 99 or email email@example.com
Apply for the position as Project Engineer by sending your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: “Project Engineer” no later than 31 March 2021.
We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Read more about Blue World Technologies, our vision, mission and company values.
Read more about the career opportunities at Blue World Technologies on our career page.