Sourcing Manager for automotive parts – China
Are you an experienced negotiator with an entrepreneurial spirit and high energy level? If yes, then you have a great opportunity to join a new inspiring company as our new Sourcing Manager in China, working closely with the global sourcing team and our development and manufacturing teams.
Your main tasks
Our new global sourcing team is responsible for sourcing components and sub-assemblies, ensuring a high level of quality, on-time delivery, and price competitiveness. As the team is new, you will have a great impact on our sourcing success in China, reporting directly to the CPO in the headquarters in Denmark.
Your tasks in detail
- Commodity, category and project sourcing including the preparation and negotiation of contracts with suppliers.
- Preparation of tender material for sourcing of electrical and mechanical components in accordance with design specifications.
- Conduct due diligence related to suppliers.
- Support and manage the coordination of logistics for components deliveries to relevant sites.
- Conduct continuous evaluation, analysing and qualification of suppliers using supplier scorecard.
- Frequent business travels to different areas in China and some occasional international trips.
- You have a commercial or engineering education – at least on a bachelor level – and 3-5 years of experience in sourcing
- You are fluent in English and Chinese, written as well as verbal.
- You have knowledge of the renewable energy industry. Having knowledge of fuel cells is an advantage, however, not a requirement.
- You are analytical, structured, self-driven, energetic, goal-oriented and a strong communicator.
- You have a good perception of quality and reliability.
- You are a team player, accountable and have high ethical and moral standards in all aspects of your job
Working at Blue World Technologies
At Blue World Technologies, we are on a mission to provide a green alternative to the combustion engine in order the support a green transition worldwide. Working for Blue World Technologies, you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and the World.
We do what it takes to create results while remaining dynamic and flexible. We achieve this by having a strong set of values that are centred around our team. Blue World Technologies is an inclusive, flat and non-hierarchical organisation where the best argument wins.
Apply for the position
Apply for the position by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
Read more about Blue World Technologies, our vision, mission and company values.
Read more about the career opportunities at Blue World Technologies on our career page.