PR and Communication internship autumn 2020
We are looking for a communication student with strong writing skills to join our team as a PR and Communication Intern in the autumn semester of 2020.
You will be part of a fast-growing team that currently counts 40 people with 10 different nationalities. The company operates on international B2B markets and the company’s corporate language is English.
Blue World Technologies is a young and inspiring company that is on a journey towards supplying a real and green alternative to the combustion engine and in that way support the green transition worldwide.
At Blue World Technologies the working style is dynamic and flexible, and we do what it takes to meet our goals. The organisation is flat and non-hierarchical – the best argument wins, and all are at the table. The company is inclusive and when needed – all hands are on deck, doing what it takes. The company is based on strong values that are centred around our team.
As an intern at Blue World Technologies, you will be an integrated part of our team, you will see your competences make a difference and we expect you to bring your ideas to the table.
The plan for the internship will be made based on the company’s need and the interest of the intern, within the following areas:
- Content creation for on- and offline media – text, photos and videos
- Internal communication
- You are a communication student, you could, for example, be studying International Business Communication or similar.
- You take pride in creating good and strong communication, both external and internal.
- You are fluent in both Danish and English, verbally and in writing.
- Text creation comes easy to you.
- You enjoy working across different media – text, video and photos.
- You are eager to try out your skills and knowledge in real-life and gain some strong hands-on experience.
Apply for the internship
For more details on the position contact Anne Kvist, Head of PR and Communication, on +45 31 60 16 71. Apply for the position as PR and Communication Intern by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com – subject “PR and Communication Intern”. We will look at applications on a continuous basis, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Read more about Blue World Technologies, our vision, mission and company values.
Read more about the career opportunities at Blue World Technologies on our career page.