This job advertisement is no longer active
Please see our active job advertisements here.
Business Development internship, spring 2021
Are you passionate about future clean technologies and business development? Then you may be interested in an internship at Blue World Technologies, a world-leading developer and manufacturer of fuel cell components and systems primarily for automotive applications. We are looking for an open-minded, self-driven and curious intern to join our journey towards supplying a real green alternative to the combustion engine and polluting fossil fuels.
At Blue World Technologies the working style is dynamic and flexible, and we do what it takes to meet our goals. The organisation is flat and non-hierarchical – the best argument wins, and all are at the table. The company is inclusive and when needed – all hands are on deck, doing what it takes. The company is based on strong values that are centred around our team.
As an intern at Blue World Technologies, you will be an integrated part of our dedicated team and you will see your competences make a difference and we expect you to bring your ideas to the table. You will join the commercial department, where you will be challenged by participating in different business development and project-related assignments within:
- Monitoring competitor activities and performance
- Investigating market trends, identify new opportunities
- Screening of funding opportunities and identification of project partners
- Supporting the commercial team on ad-hoc tasks
- And of course, sharing all your good ideas
- are studying a Masters in Innovation Management, International Business, Marketing or something similar and interested in an internship where you can utilise your theoretical knowledge and get hands-on experience in the field of renewable energy, technology and business development.
- can work both independently and in teams – you are analytical and structured, self-driven and energetic, you are accountable for your work, and are result-oriented.
- control the English language both verbally and in writing, as English is the corporate language at Blue World Technologies.
The location of the internship is in Aalborg and will take place in spring of 2021. For more details about joining the Blue World Technologies team as a Business Development Intern please contact Thomas Leopold Berg, Business Developer, at mobile +45 31 13 93 79.
Apply for the internship at Blue World technologies by sending your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com – subject: “Internship Business Development”. We will look at applications on a continuous basis, so please do not hesitate to apply. For more information about Blue World Technologies, please visit our website www.blue.world
Read more about Blue World Technologies, our vision, mission and company values.
Read more about the career opportunities at Blue World Technologies on our career page.