This job advertisement is no longer active
Please see our active job advertisements here.
Category Manager for automotive parts – Aalborg
Are you an experienced, self-driven negotiator with a technical mindset?
If you are, then you have a great opportunity to join a new inspiring company as our new Category Manager in Aalborg, working closely with the global sourcing team and our development and manufacturing teams.
Our new global sourcing team is responsible for sourcing components and sub-assemblies, ensuring a high level of quality, on-time delivery, and price competitiveness.
As the team is new, you will have a great impact on our sourcing success, reporting directly to the CPO in the headquarters in Denmark.
Your main task will be
- Identifying and qualifying professional, reliable suppliers
- Category and project sourcing including the preparation and negotiation of contracts with suppliers
- Preparation of tender material for sourcing of electrical and mechanical components in accordance with design specifications
- Conduct due diligence related to suppliers
- Support and manage the coordination of logistics for components deliveries to relevant sites
- Conduct continuous evaluation, analysing and qualification of suppliers using supplier scorecard
- Frequent business travels to different areas of China and other international destination.
- You have a commercial or engineering background on minimum bachelor level
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sourcing, preferably in China
- Proficient in creating and establishing different cost models to support value engineering
- You are fluent in English, written as well as verbal
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry, primarily fuel cell is an advantage but not a requirement
- A profound technical interest and a good liaison and coordinator between suppliers and R&D internally
- As a person you are a strong communicator, you are analytical and structured, self-driven and energetic and goal oriented. You have a good perception of quality and reliability.
- You are a team player, accountable and have high ethical and moral standards in all aspects of your job.
Working at Blue World Technologies
Blue World Technologies is on a journey towards supplying a real green alternative to the combustion engine and in that way support the green transition worldwide and working at Blue World Technologies you will make a difference – for the company, colleagues, and for the World.
At Blue World Technologies the working style is dynamic and flexible, and we do what it takes to meet our goals. The organisation is flat and non-hierarchical – the best argument wins, and all are at the table. The company is inclusive and when needed – all hands are on deck, doing what it takes. The company is based on strong values that are centred around our team.
Apply for the position
Apply for the position as Category Manager by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. We will look at applications on a continuous basis, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Read more about Blue World Technologies, our vision, mission and company values.
Read more about the career opportunities at Blue World Technologies on our career page.